Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Podcasts and Blogs and Videos, Oh my!

The blog is dead, long live the blog!

If you'll notice, I haven't posted anything in YEARS. However, this will change as I'll use this blog to track my video and podcast updates. Subscribe to the RSS feed to stay on top of everything.

The first podcast episode is up! Download it here: April 13th, 2011
In this episode, I talk about the Portal 2 ARG game and the rumors of hidden announcements. I also dabble into news about Escapecraft, Nintendo, and the 3DS and wrap things up with some quick thoughts on NHL (playoffs are starting today!) and spectator sports in general.
I'll probably be tweaking with the sound quality to make the files smaller and I'll eventually switch over hosting to something that can handle lots of bandwidth.

Last part of the Badwater series is here. I'll be recording something Minecraft-y today :) Looking forward to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment